Pre-K Three Year Old Program
Tuition Rate – $150 Weekly
Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Included
- Ms. Amanda has been working in childcare for almost 10 years. She was once a student here herself. She attended our preschool programs and school age programs until she moved on to middle school. She has her CDA teaching certificate along with many hours of training in the Early Childhood Education Profession. She is an up beat teacher, who loves to dance and get the kids up and moving!
- We implement the Creative Curriculum which has 38 objectives for development and learning. These objectives coincide with Hillsborough County Expectations and School Readiness Goals for this age group.
- Our Pre-K Three Year Old Classroom sends home monthly Standards to inform the children’s families of the main objectives for the month. These Standards progress in difficulty throughout the year. Our goal is to give each child one full month to attain a new objective before moving on to another. We inform the parents by sending home a copy each month in hopes to extend the education process outside of the classroom.
- Pre-K Three Year Old Main Objectives- Reading, Writing, Social and Emotional, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, and Movement
- We hold conferences in November and April each year. The teachers and parents meet and discuss the children’s current progress and future goals.
- We strive to have our Pre-K Three Year Old’s immerse themselves into learning. With the proper activities and emphasis on developmental and age appropriate goals, each child will achieve immense educational growth. The knowledge attained in Pre-K Three will ease the transition into VPK.
Three Year Old Program Features:
- 14 Thematic Play Centers
- Classroom Bathroom to encourage independent bathroom skills
- Calm Down/ Quiet Space
- Sand and Water Activity Area
- Monthly Bounce Houses
- Computer Center